Rockwell FTView ME Studio Crashing

awaege

Has anyone had issues with FTview crashing while trying to save? I've had it consistently happening randomly for the past few days and don't know what's causing it. It's especially annoying since it happens when trying to save so I keep loosing work.

Running version 11.00.00

I have this problem with v10, every once in a while with either a CTRL+C or trying to close the screen, it crashes and I'm hosed. The real disappointing part is that the save button is apparently doing nothing. No matter how early/often you save while editing the screen, the changes are not committed until you close it. And unfortunately, that is when it tends to crash if it does.

I offer no solution, only sympathy :(

i would have random stuff like this happen to me often when i worked with FTVS in a Windows 7 VM. I took a piece of advice from someone else on a forum and installed a VM with Windows Server 2012 R2 in it and all of my Rockwell software, and its been the most pleasurable experience ever since then.