Unable to Delete Tag in RSViewSE

modicon2

M
When I attempt to delete an Alarm Tag in RSViewSE, I get a popup window stating "Unable to delete tag; Unable to remove tag from realtime database manager; Cause: There are other applications using this tag:

How do I tell what other applications are using this tag?
I just want to delete it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

I know this is old but I'll answer it anyway. The application that is using the tag is the alarm server. If you stop the alarm server (alarmoff in the command window) then you can delete the tag. You will then have to turn the alarm server back on with an "alarmon" + switches in the command window.If turning off the alarm server is not possible you can remove the alarm from the tag and then wait for the next time either the computer restarts or the project is shutdown and restarted.