[Q] Wonderware InTouch 9.5 - Dynamic Scale with Dynamic Horizontal Fill

sakacc

Hello all,

I'm new to wonderware so please bear with me,

I'm currently working on InTouch 9.5 and I wanted to know how I can do a Horizontal fill with a scale that are both dynamic (another object), meaning if I have a max SP, min SP and SP , It should be able to adjust the scale and show the value depending on what the tag values are.

In my case, Min usually is negative value and max is positive ~ -10 to + 10 and my setpoint would be in the middle say, 5. The scale and fill should adjust to -10 to 10 and show my setpoint at 5. This is because these values keep changing in the PLC.

Your help is appreciated.

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
For a while, I have been working with InTouch 10.1. The problem I am currently facing is the need to implement certain functions that do not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I am using Intouch Wonderware. Does anyone know how to enlarge the AlarmViewerCtrl properties window? In my case it is cut off as in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom