FactoryTalk View Parameter File Q.

FNC

Hi,

I have a configuration display that will be used for 80 devices. I will create and use 120 parameter files.

Each parameter file will be sequentially named "CFG001" to "CFG120"

Is there a way to have the user enter in the HMI the device # and then pass the correct parameter file?

Or do I need to use a display list selector where I need to enter each parameter file for each state and is time consuming?

Thanks.

FC

Is this FactoryTalk View Machine Edition?

Use the Display Control activeX.
That will let you type in the name of the parameter file during runtime, and then pass the correct parameter file.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I'm currently designing a faceplate for an analog input object, and I'm trying to create an alarm tab with an Alarm and Event Summary...
Replies
Views
I will try to explain what I am doing. I have 6 fillers, all of them the same, all of them have 8 heads on each filler. I press a GoTo screen...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I want to make a faceplate in FactoryTalk View Studio and use parameters. Is there a way to provide feedback as to what file...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, A dumb question, but is it possible to pass values to tags using parameter files in Ftview SE ver 11? TIA
Replies
Views
I am using a Global Object Touch animation to open up a popup window. Can you use one of the Parameters you pass though to adjust the visibility...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom