Wincc 7.4 C Script application.

tulip

Hi everybody.We want to an application via C script.The scenario is ; there is a silo.Goods into the silo and empty when filled.There will be a table on the screen and there will be 3 columns next to each other.Previous filling,New filling,Last filling.If we choose this silo via a button on screen for filling the current scada date and time will be recorded under the New filling column ( and start silo filling via plc).When the silo is full, Scada the current date and time will be recorded under the Last filling column.The silo is then emptied ( via plc) and is waiting for refilling.If we select the relevant silo button again and start filling.The scada date and time saved under the New filling column will be recorded in the Previous filling column, Current scada time and date will be recorded in the New filling column and the time and date under the Last filling column will be deleted.Is there any experience on this topic?I would like to thank you in advance.