Panel View 7 plus Terminal setting

marvis

Hi,
How I do to enter on Terminal Setting with this panel view? From restart? What I do? It don’t work with Factory Talk.
I need to upload a software but there is not a terminal setting button on software.

Please help me.
Thanks

Use the following information to get into the startup screen:
Fortunately, in version 3.20.09 Rockwell added a “boot up sequence” interrupt that allows users to bypass the launching of the default project.

When units with the newer firmware are turned on, the user can either press a small “White Box” on the bottom left of a touch screen terminal, or presses the “F1 Key” on a keypad terminal, to force the PVPlus to boot to the “Configuration Mode.”

With how to access the “Configuration Mode” explained above, tomorrow we'll talk about what to do if the “White Box” doesn't show up on boot, or if the “F1 Key” on a keypad unit doesn't launch the “Configuration Mode.”
Until then, if you've ever been locked out of your PanelView Plus, or had to use one of the above strategies to get back into the “Configuration Mode,” we'd love to hear from you.
Just click on the “post a comment or question” link below to let us know your thoughts on this subject.
From this site:
https://theautomationblog.com/panelview-plus-how-to-access-the-configuration-screen/

Format a usb drive as FAT and create the directory:
Rockwell Software\RsViewME\Runtime

Copy your program over to the run time.

Then, follow the instructions from:
https://theautomationblog.com/how-to-copy-mer-runtime-files-to-your-panelview-plus/

For some reason edit isn't working. I wanted to correct my post. I believe that the drive must be formatted as FAT32 rather than FAT.