TECO SG2 modbus slave mode, SG2-20VT-D

ishoottrap

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to use the SG2 modbus slave mode to both set a value in a register as well as set a single coil. It appears that the slave device will receive data into the data register addressed by the master, is there any way to simulate this using the TECO tools?

Also, what address does the master device use when setting a single coil and what is the setup in the slave device?

Similar Topics

I am attempting to get a PC based host application (Mach3) to pull data from a Teco SG2-20VR-D over Modbus. So far I've got everything to work...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am completely new to PLC programming and automation in general. I am working for a company that wants to use a TECO SG2 PLC to...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting I have sg2 12hrd with a sg22ao module I have never programmed a analog output before and I was wondering if I could...
Replies
Views
Hello - I'm sure this is a total rookie error ...but i've racked my brain and logged off/on, cycled power, substituted my final ladder program...
Replies
Views
I have a TECO SG2 that when a link to the controller all is fine. When I try to read the controller I get "Commands do not match SG2 edit mode"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom