Panasonic FP-X C30RD and FPWIN

asteroide

Hello Friends

We have a machine with a FP-X C30RD PLC. We are trying to get the program with FPWIN GR 2.940 to program a small change.

The program is uploaded but without comments.

In the botton bar a message appears " Information in the general memory is incorrect. Comments not uploaded."

Also. We have tried with FPWIN PRO 7, Whe We try "New project from PLC" a message appears " An error occurred while online: Information in the comment memory is incorrect."
After push OK a empty project is created, then We can select Online/Upload program code and PLC configuration...
The program is read but without comments. And I am not sure that this program is correct.

What We can do to get the comments or is it not possible?

Is there any way to know in what software was done?

Thanks in advance.

Panasonic FPWIN GR o FPWIN PRO

Hello Friends

I need to do a small change in a FP-X C30RD, I am not sure which software to use, We do not have previous backup.

This control also has a COM3 card and a AFPX-EFP0 card.

I have uploaded the program in FPWIN-GR 2.940 and FPWIN PRO 7

In FPWIN GR, the default view is ladder, the program is uploaded OK, but I see several networks with a "Impossibe to Draw /The program includes errors)", so I am not sure if I need something else.

In FPWIN PRO, I use New Project from PLC, but I get an Error in communication: Information in the comment memory is incorrect, so I use upload program code and PLC configuration, then select Upload program code into program code editor, the program code is uploaded OK, but in the Project tree in the POUs section I do not see anything, above in PLC I can see the program code in instruction list.

Is it not posible to change to ladder?
Shoul I see the program in POUs?
How can I upload the program correctly?
Which software should I use?

Thanks in advance.

if you don't have the source program, you have to upload use FPWIN GR.
in some case the ladder program could not display normally then you need transf it into instruction list mode.
FPWIN PRO is not suggest to use in case you don't have source code.
one more thing, you'd better download a later version of FPWIN GR.