Positive value

Hojland

Hey guys

I have 2 numric inputs, from my PV, and I need to know the differens between them. I use a sub Eg 50-20 = 30
But if they input 20-50 = -30 I need it to come out in a positive value. How do I do that

If you didn't have ABS, then:

If 'this one' is bigger than or equal to 'that one' then subtract 'that one' from 'this one'.
Otherwise subtract 'this one' from 'that one'.

Similar Topics

Hi, a stupid question, but apparently I cannot think today:-). How can I do a positive value from negative one?(in STL S7) ie. L -1 T MW0 in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am connecting an Autonics make stepper driver type, MD5-ND14 to a Kinco PLC (K205 series) this has a sourcing output which cannot be...
Replies
Views
Hello I have got a problem with positive edge from "system clock memory byte" in Tia Portal. I would like to change byte"system clock memory"...
Replies
Views
Can anyone see why i am not getting an output on this? it is detecting a rising edge and saying that it is true but going any further to the...
Replies
Views
I have a CIP I am working on to acquire data about our oil consumption for our process, but also bearing oils. I wanted to make a flow totalizer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom