Elau C200 Example programs?

Hey guys,

Recently I received the assignment to setup a ISH100... motor to a C200 motion controller. To enable the controller I would like to use standard I/O, however the C200 motion controller does not have I/O on board.

So the easiest way is to connect a PB DP Wago 750-333 I/O module to the C200. The communication to the motor and to the PB DP works perfectly, however...

It might be a bit complicated for a full Elau newbie like me to program the motion controller to let the motor turn both ways. So now I'm searching for newbie material to write the necessary program structure in EPAS-4.

Greetings,

Similar Topics

hi everybody. i try conect whit max-4 and PacDrive Diagnostics 2.1 but i can´t do. i follow ok steps as next link video but in second 0.41 is my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking to setup a test rig in the workshop for testing the likes of the following units; Elau MC-4 Servo Drives & Pac Drives...
Replies
Views
hello everyone I need Firmware version V00_22_05 for my MC-4 kan anybody help me, i can't found this file Thanks ans regards
Replies
Views
Some of ELAU SM servo motors utilize SICK STEGMANN encoders of type SRM50. My SM motor had a defective SRM50 and I bought a new one from SICK. I...
Replies
Views
dear all: i need schematic for connecting pc to pacdrive mc4 .please share it and i need software for that .psa4 software and activation code.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom