AlarmList test question FactoryTalk

KingPresident

Having text cut off on an alarmlist message. Other than abbreviating the message, is there a way to word-wrap or loop/scroll/marquis the text?

Should be a selectionbox for word wrap in the alarmlist properties. If you wanna force new line within the alarm text you can add \n, to start a new line. Not sure about the scroll/marquis of text....

Similar Topics

Hello, So I have a 1769-L16ER AB controller (firmware 32) connected to a PanelView Plus 7 Standard (firmware 12). When I change to a screen with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I use all Alarms without Ack. My colors are: Red for "Active No Ack Req BackColor" and White for "Inactive No Ack Req BackColor". Under...
Replies
Views
Hi! A old customer called me and he had bought a used machine. The machine was equipped with a Siemens PC670. He was not at the site today but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using M221 reading from 3 different sensors (modbus rs485) sharing same bus (daisy chain). I am currently using READ_VAR (in total...
Replies
Views
I am trying motor startup with pf525 drive by using wizard start over ethernet communication but during direction test it's showing control error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom