Wonderware Archestra/Intouch Security

Colt Hero

I've got my Intouch Security configured for OS Group Based (ie: Domain) with the appropriate roles defined (matching the Domain) with their access levels. I've added the users and assigned them their roles. Everyone can log in OK via the domain, but then inside InTouch nobody can open any pop-up displays. "ACCESS DENIED" is displayed. I'm sure that I've got the Security stuff configured properly. I've got myself set up as Administrator with access 9999 and even *I* cannot open any pop-ups!

It's like the InTouch app is able to validate logins but not able to validate the roles defined in the domain. How is that connection made?

Archestra IDE ver 3.1

InTouch ver 10.1

Last edited:

Similar Topics

At my wits end with this. System was running fine. First came a domain migration, which screwed up the User List, creating duplicates under the...
Replies
Views
I'm aware that Wonderware can launch an application using the Startapp function, but is there a more specific way to run an application inside of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Now iam faceing an urgent issue about our scada development for current project... i have the wonderware intouch scada file with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently updated my controls system from standalone Intouch to Wonderware System Platform 2014 and Intouch 2014, using Achestra IDE...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I created InTouchViewApp in ArchestrA IDE, just to use ArchestrA symbols. I want to convert this manged application to standalone so it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom