Logix card only allowing one option

Hi guys,
Currently on a job. Trying to get a card to connect. An issue we believe is the solution is to change the cards general settings from rack optimisation. But the issue we have is it is only allow us to select rack optimisation doesn’t display any other options. Does anyone have any idea maybe why? The card is a
1734-AENTR/B Revision 5. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PLC Apprentice

What exact part number of POINT I/O module are you using ? What problem are you experiencing that makes you want to change the connection type.

You're correct that you can generally configure a discrete POINT I/O module in a 1734-AENT(R) adapter to be part of the Rack Optimized connection, or to have its own Module type connection with its own RPI and its own Configuration and Status data.

When I open the Module Definition for a discrete module in a 1734-AENT(R) adapter, I get a pull-down for the Connection with options of Data, Listen-Only, and Rack Optimization.

As far as I know, you can't make this change online with 1734 modules.