Input Connections to TM221CE16R

QasimFSH

Hi All,

I have a little confusing in connecting the inputs to TM221CE16R, Schneider PLC. And this is the first time I am using a PLC, though I am a bit familiar with its programming due to my studies. It says in the Data sheet that it accepts 24v dc as input. Do I need a 24v battery for that? or its a provision in the battery only, and some how I just need to do the switching?
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks a ton.

Input to PLC.jpg

Similar Topics

Can Anyone help.I have siemens rack with Input and output cards Does anyone have connections for Modules base terminals Nos 1-10. Thanks Alex
Replies
Views
Can Anyone help.I have siemens rack with Input and output cards Does anyone have connections for Modules base terminals 1-10. Thanks Alex
Replies
Views
Hello All, After trying to transfer some field changes on the safety scanner microscan3, and verifying, the device is stuck at .... waiting for...
Replies
Views
I have a 120V relay, 120V DI card and a analog input. I was wanting to know if i could put a 24V DI and well as a 120V DI card on the same plc...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking for a dirt cheap digital display + input, that would be wired to an analog input and analog output. This would be for my home...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom