Need PDF of PLC 5 prog

okrk

Can someone please send me a pdf of the attached plc5 file. Note there is a SLC500(plc-51.rss) and a PLC 5 (waste5.rsp)

If anyone can convert both or either of these files to PDF that would be great.

Thanks

Heres the SLC file.

Having trouble with the PLC-5 file (it is missing the controlnet .XC piece and RSLogix 5 is hung up on my machine...giving it time to think...)

EDIT: Since I don't have RSNetworx for ControlNet, it might not let me get the file opened.

Last edited:
Heres the SLC file.

Having trouble with the PLC-5 file (it is missing the controlnet .XC piece and RSLogix 5 is hung up on my machine...giving it time to think...)

EDIT: Since I don't have RSNetworx for ControlNet, it might not let me get the file opened.

Thanks! - That is exactly what i need.