Alarm history on SIMATIC HMI

Aleksandra

Hello everyone,

I need help with alarms on simatic TP1200 comfort panel. Since I am at the beginner level, I can't figure out how to save alarms in some kind of table which can be accessed on the screen by the operator. This should enable the operator to see all the alarms that have occured in the past (according to memory resources of course).

All I could find on the internet is how to make alarm log, but if I understood it well, this is about saving alarms into some external file. So I am not sure how is then possible for the operator to see the occured alarms on the HMI screen?

Can anybody give me a hint / tutorial / pdf or anything similar? I would appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance.

There is also an option for alarm history (also called alarm buffer) on the alarm view. The device stores all the alarms on a buffer (the last 1000 or so, exact quantity depends on model number).

There is also an option for alarm history (also called alarm buffer) on the alarm view. The device stores all the alarms on a buffer (the last 1000 or so, exact quantity depends on model number).

This is exactly what I needed! Thanks.

Now I just have to find out if it is possible that alarm doesn't appear three times with states:
- incoming I
- incoming acknowledged (I)A
- incoming acknowledged outgoing (IA)O

This makes the same alarm appear in three different lines but with different states. I would like it to be in the same line with dinamically updated status.

Last edited:
I have just read in the WinCC V13 Manual, quote:

An alarm has the events "Incoming," "Outgoing," "Acknowledge." For each event, a new alarm is output with the current status of the alarm.

Does it mean that it is not possible to dinamically update alarm status but in the same line? :/