How to programme in GX developer to count feedback from encoder

vidy_9

Hi everyone! My name is Vidy,
I am having a problem whereby I was wondering on how would I go about trying to program using ladder logic to get feedback from a encoder to count its pulses. Bare with me cause I am a beginner in PLC And what I am asking may seem simple for you guys. Like is there any sample ladder programming I can refer to know how to program to find out the pulses given out by a encoder.

Your help is kindly appreciated.
Thank you :site:

Similar Topics

Dear all I have a big problem, I am from the UK but am in Kyoto installing a feature clock we have recently made. The Automota are controlled...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I preferred to make a new post because the subject is not the same and I will see in time if my situation is good to put the old...
Replies
Views
A client of mine bought a second hand pavers making machine and did not run it for 5 years.Unfortunately the battery was drained of the Omron...
Replies
Views
1394 Assistance Needed I have qty 8 1394 units in various states of repair that I need to repair and test. 1394C-SJT05-T 1394C-SJT05-T-RL...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me how to copy programme from one PLC to another with all the data entered in it. e.g. the register values counter limits etc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom