Step 7 output value scaling

Sake_no_oni

Dear All,

I’m using S7-300. I need to scale an output value for a valve open control. I have an I/O field on my SCADA (WinCC v6.0) where an operator inputs value between 0% and 100%, which is the percent of the valve open, 0% for 4 mA and 100% for 20 mA. I’ve tried to use FC105 and FC106, but in both cases I have 0 on the OUT. I’ve also tried to write the formula from these functions’ “help” manually, but the result was same (zero on the “out”). I’d like to know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance and Best Regards!

With your analog output set to 4-20ma (check your module parameters - double click the module in hardware config)
4-20ma= 0-27648

Similar Topics

I have a unique material handling need that can be addressed by combining a conveyor's belt motion with a linear slide that moves the conveyor's...
Replies
Views
I am having a step7 v5.4 program where the blocks are encrypted and locked. And the manufacturer is stopped the support. Is there any ways to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, Hoping someone with some Siemens experience can give me a hand with this one. Customer has a S7-200 cpu, which has a 6GK7...
Replies
Views
HI! HOW COULD I OBTAIN THE NAMES OF THE STEPS OF A ROUTINE IN SFC LANGUAGE IN STUDIO5000? Or is there a system variable that gives me those...
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom