Old B&R PLC Software and Cable

tsgelectric

Hello,
Does anyone out there have the old PROSYS software, cable and manuals for a B&R CP60 CPU?

I am working with some old German equipment. B&R told me that the PLC has been obsolete since 1992. I need to prepare for a replacement but I have no way to extract the program.

B&R told me that I need to find the adapter #BRKAOL5-1. If anyone has one lying around their shop, please let me know what you want for it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,
I dont know if you tried... but search in Google 'BRKAOL5-1' brings quite some results.

I dont know any of the companies, but the one 'softwerk' is not far from my place and I even could ask a price for it if you still need it.

But I am afraid it is kind of expensive.

I wanted to know if you are aware that the result of an upload will be assambler code without comments and no human readable labels. (If I remember well).

So, I dont know how you would like to create your replacement, but maybe you should just think about starting a new project, without trying to gather information from an old assambler code - which may be to complicate to read anyhow (sorry, I dont know your knowledge about it) ??

Just my thoughts.

BR
BB

Hello,
Does anyone out there have the old PROSYS software, cable and manuals for a B&R CP60 CPU?

I am working with some old German equipment. B&R told me that the PLC has been obsolete since 1992. I need to prepare for a replacement but I have no way to extract the program.

B&R told me that I need to find the adapter #BRKAOL5-1. If anyone has one lying around their shop, please let me know what you want for it.

requirements :
1.adapter BRKAOL5-1
2.cable BRKAOL-0
3.Software SYSPRO

Hello,

hello every body. I have CP60 B&R PLC. according to manual it has TTY port. I Thinks , I need only TTY to USB converter.Is it correct? because we use " TTY to USB converter " for connect to S5 Simens PLC.