rslogix 5000 compare tool error

unsaint32

when I use rslogix 5000 compare tool for two particular ACD files, I get an error "an entry with the same key already exists." It happens onlly when comparing these two files. I can compare other ACD files just fine.

Both ACD files to be compared are fully functional and I can edit them using the Studio 5000 with no problem.

Any idea about the cause of the error?

Studio 5000 Logix Designer Version 21.00 - Service Edition

RSLogix Compare Error

I'm having the same issue. Someone knows why are this happening?

When I try to compare two .acd files i get this message: "An entry with the same key already exists. Additional Info: Project XML file is not formatted properly."

I already tried to export the files into .l5k, but I get the same error.

I'm using:

RSLogix 5000 Professional/Network Edition V20.01.00 (CPR 9 SR 5)
RSLogix Compare v3.20.00 Build 87

Thank you in advance,