Powerbuilder questions

sweety616

Dear Friends:
I have real-time data coming into powerbuilder from RSview. I need to create a reporting tool for the data. As I am new to powerbuilder, I am unable to do reporting and graphing in powerbuilder. I am thinking of doing a real-time transfer of data into excel or access and creating a reporting tool in excel/access. How do I set powerbuilder up to send real-time data to excel/access? is there a better way of handling this? please suggest

Similar Topics

Dear Friends: I am not sure if this question is relevant in this forum. But I have a situation here. A PLC program was developed to...
Replies
Views
Hello, My background is IT, and I have very little (effectively zero) understanding of PLCs. I have been tasked with acquiring version 2 of...
Replies
Views
Hi- I am configuring an alarm and event server to display 1 current alarm at a time on a big display. Having a few issues The alarm doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new here. First of all I just want to say that you guys are very knowledgeable and reading your posts on here has saved my...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom