Mircologix communication cable, 90Deg or striaght?

kalabdel

Hello everyone,

From experience which is better for field use, 90 deg or straight and why? I a inclined to buy the straight one but started wondering if there's something I'm missing as I understand the original Rockwell cable is 90deg

Thanks

With the 90 deg end you can plug in the cable and shut the door that covers the Mini Din port. It gives a nicer installation if you are going to leave the cable in place all the time. If you are only going to use the cable for programming and then you will remove it the straight cable is actually easier to plug in and remove.

That's my take anyway.

I like the straight but I sell about 4 to 1 on the 90 deg versions

Is there something wrong with your site? I've been trying to check out with times I added to the cart and have tried two different browsers but the checkout button simply doesn't work!

I managed to checkout. Don't ask me how, I have no idea but I opened three browsers, regular and private modes and kept clicking till it worked. It literally took more the 40 minutes to checkout with items that I had already selected a few days ago. You really need to fix your site.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply and the usual awesome/quick service.
Now you really put the fear into me cause that could only mean one thing...VIRUS. Thankfully it's not my work unit but problematic nonetheless.

Now you really put the fear into me cause that could only mean one thing...VIRUS.

Not all the time.... I did update the website this AM so hopefully it took care of any issues, a lot of the time if you change one thing it screws up the website, then you need to try and remember what was the one thing you changed

Also thank you for the order!

Thanks a lot. By the way I meant that my laptop had the virus; was not implying your site, in case my comment was misunderstood.

Very much appreciated. Always a pleasure dealing with you.

Cheers