Omron RS 232 Ports

G
Hi guys,

I am looking for a Omron PLC for an application where I have to use use 3 RS-232 ports. I have a CPM2A but it has only 2 ports(after I use the CPM!-CIF01). Is using a CS1 or CJ! my only option to have more than two ports. Can't I connect a port module(if they have anything like that) to the expansion slot of the CPM2A.

Please advice.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm currently trying to recieve some data over RS232, using an Omron CP2E with an RS232 option board. The device it's communicating with...
Replies
Views
Brand: motorola Model number: LI 4278 Cradle model number: STB4278 Rs232 cable: CBA-R01-S07PBR To communicate with Plc model: omron CP1E -N30-DR...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I am brand new to this forum as well as OMRON. I am trying to connect to my CP1E-NA20DT-D using the RS-232 port on my PLC to my...
Replies
Views
hello all... i was facing some issue rergading cable ( com cable between scada and PLC) always beaten by Rat (roden)..even had call pest control...
Replies
Views
Good day experts! There's an old WinCC system (v4 running on Windows NT) that includes Omron CPUs (SYSMAC C200HE CPU42) which communicates via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom