Crimson TAG Import

einnh

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a rather large amount of tags to import into my Red Lion Graphite project (Crimson).

I created 2-3 of these tags and exported them to a CSV so I could get the format down. I then did all my work in the CSV file for the 200+ other tags that follow the same format and re-imported. All the tags generate in Crimson but they are all error-ed out and the path say 'WAS'.

Any ideas? I'm pretty certain the format is right.

2020-09-27 22_52_33-Window.png

I just noticed that even if I export a tag listing from Crimson, then re-import. The source changes to 'was'

A Tag name isn't just the name it is also the path to the folder it was stored in. So warn002 isn't just warn002, it is alerts.warm002, in your editing you have changed the paths to the tags so Crimson no longer knows what they mean, that is why you get WAS.