COM Module has Rejected Reload HIMAX

msohaibbutt

I want to make some changes in Modbus configuration of communication module X COM 010 11 for HIMAX in SILWORX V11 but its asking me to cold reload. So i generated code, then stopped module from Hardware. When i reloaded from resource, the error came up "COM Module has rejected Reload. It will automatically be stopped and restarted. The connection may be interrupted or the module may remain in the STOP/INAVLID CONFIGURATION state." Also i tried download the resource. In download, i do not see this error but card does not go to Run state & stays in STOP/INAVLID CONFIGURATION state. Please help me resolve this issue. I checked when i tried to stopped this card for the first time from Hardware, it went to "SyncLock" instead of stop mode. Is that correct?