B&R Power Panel 220 - vcboot.br lost file

tmc_autom

Hi,

I have a Power Panel 220 (4PP220.1043-K11) that does not finish booting. I attach an image of what appears on the screen, the logbook and the logfile with the list of modules in case they are of any use.

I have made a backup of the PP modules using PVI Transfer (v2.40). I have a connection through the serial port. I have tried to delete all the memories of the PP in case there was something strange there, but it tells me that the PP does not have those 4 memories (FIX RAM, User ROM, MEM Card and Permanent memory).

I have thought that it may be necessary to reinstall the Automation Runtime in the PP if there are corrupt files, but I don't know how to do it or where to get it. It might also be useful to get the vcboot.br but I don't know where to get it from either (I've already searched the nets).

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on and how to fix this error?

Thank you very much!

Boot_Error.jpg

Attachments

• LogBook.pdf
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Log_File_110939.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 3