EPLAN parts library

dbozic

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I searched in forum but haven't found anything similar..
I am looking for Eplan .edz files/macros. I don't have access to data portal so maybe someone knows where I can get the data files. We mostly use Schneider/Siemens. Siemens has it good and downloading from their website is ok with me but Schneider doesn't have that sorted like that. I found some Schneider macros but they are mostly older, equipment we use (Modicon M241,M221 etc.) I cannot find anywhere.
Would be great if someone can share either .edz files itself or location where I can download them.
Thanks!

PS. Using eplan v2.7 but I think macros are universal so it doesn't matter or??

They do supply cad and drawing files which can be imported into eplan to create your own macros. I know its not as simple as getting the edz files but thats a premium people pay for on the data portal

tm241.PNG

I know but they are example projects where you need to open the project and manually do everything. As i said i found alot of .edz on some forums but "new plcs" (m221, m241 etc) i haven't found.
I was hoping/asking for maybe a favour to avoid manual labor.
As I said alot of producers (Siemens in example) has it available outside the portal which is great..