Controller Data Exchange

ABnorm123

Hi,

Has anyone tried here to work with Mitsubishi FX3U as controller 1(connected thru serial) for Mitsubishi HMI E1071 then AB Compactlogix as controller 2(connected thru ethernet).

I'm talking about the Controller data exchange between 2 controllers(Dual Drivers) feature on E-designer.

I have done this from an FX2N, FX3U & SLC505 works well.
Been some time but see pic. Just remember, the E series is now not supported as it is end of life. Never done it to CLX but it should work.

PLC_PLC.png

Similar Topics

Hi there, Can anyone suggest the solution to communicate between AB Compactlogix L36ERM controller(Which is having remote flex IOs over ethernet)...
Replies
Views
I know there are not a lot of Beckhoff TwinCAT users on here, but I wanted to share this with anyone that may have a need for it...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I have been trying to setup a connection between a 1769-L33ER and a WAGO 750-881. The WAGO PLC is part of vendor equipment. I set up a Generic...
Replies
Views
Wondering if there is a way to parse data from an embedded website on a controller (Quincy Air Compressor) to the PLC to display as status and/or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom