B&R X20 Not Loading Program

Guydug

Supporting Member
Hello,

We have a B&R X20 CP3584 controlling our printing press communications.

The program on the compact flash card wont load, we were running fine and then I swapped over the card for a backup card I had just bought and something happened and now neither card will boot the controller to rule out the cards the supplier sent me another card which we have put in controller but still no joy.

Is there any other was of booting the the device either by USB or Ethernet. Or anything else I could try.

Also if there are any B&R experts in the London/Kent area let me know.

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm having problems with a BeR X20 BC 0043 module. The LED flashes twice green and once red. Reading the manual, I believe that this...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have a PLC B&R X20 CP3484. The machine was shutdown for months due to which I got to loose the plc battery, in the same time ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi I am biginner in B&R plc . Purifier system is transmitting the data to remote display unit. Currently there is no reading is display on remote...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a B&R X20 CP3584 controlling our printing press communications. The program on the compact flash card wont load, we were running...
Replies
Views
Hello All, My first post here, I am trying to solve an issue with a B&R Power Panel at work. To save everyone's time explaining to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom