PlantPax P_Seq - Parallel Phases

Codorna

Good afternoon,

We are developing an application for a client, and he has some P_Seq blocks from PlantPax in order to control the phases of the process.
The ladder uses equipment phases for each step of the process (for example, cleaning, heating, etc...).
We need to add a phase that will run at the same time as other steps, and to have freedom of choice. For instance, we can start phase 1 and phase 6 (new phase) at the same time, phase 6 being independent of any other phases, but we also need to be able to start only phase 1 and phase 6 individually.
Does P_Seq allow parallel phases? Any tips on how to do it using Equipment Phases in Studio 5000?

Thank you very much.

Similar Topics

Hello, i need to use P_Intlk and feed the Status interlock OK bit to a P_DOut block. However, there's 17 interlocks for this output. How can I...
Replies
Views
Hello All We have 3rd party vendors that run on older versions of PLC (Plc2.0) while we run the main system using plantpax and PLC 3.5-10. Plantpx...
Replies
Views
Dear Members, Hello, we are working on a project and facing an issue with the plantpax 5 PMTR library, we have a bidirectional motor, which has 2...
Replies
Views
The PMTR has a timeout parameter for run feedback during a start, but once the motor has been running for a while and loses that run feedback (to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am upgrading some custom AOI's for a customer that was using plantpax 3.5 they are moving to Pax v5. In their old AOI's they were...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom