PV+7 Modbus/TCP and Ethernet/IP

mcfarlde

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, Can a PV+7 do both Modbus/TCP via KepServer to some devices at the same time it is doing Ethernet/IP to a PLC?

Yes, as long as it's the "Performance" model, not the "Standard" model.

The "Standard"has the performance limits that used to be part of the "Compact" models, that support only one driver and one data source.

The "Standard" units support one native FactoryTalk Linx Enterprise driver, or one KepServer driver, but not both at the same time.

Similar Topics

I am having trouble establishing communication between a PanelView Plus 7 Standard and a SLC5/05. A little background: This was a working setup...
Replies
Views
Hi there everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I am doing an SLC-5/03 to CompactLogix migration and am having an issue with a barcode...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I rarely work with this software, and I either can't remember what to do, or have never actually done it. I have a PV 10" HMI...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom