Pop up Window In Citect

I have a comparative program in M340 PLC in which when a condition is true a memory bit is set to high.
I would like to Pop UP a new window every time when the above memory bit gets high. can somebody help me with this?

The best way would be to use an event.
The trigger would be the tag from the PLC and the action would be the function to call the Popup.
For the event name if you call it Global then it will run on every client without you having to do anything else, if you call it something else then you need to add it into the Citect.ini on whichever clients/process you want it to run on(via computer setup wizard or editing in notepad.)

From memory the function is winnew or winnewat
As andrewf says call this funtion from an event. Make sure you add a close button or close the window automatically when condition goes false via property "while window shown"

Last edited: