Maximum nos of plc to hmi

hello everyone ...!!!!!

i am having query with hmi, as i want to connect total 20nos of allen bradley cpu to my panel view plus hmi ,so please suggest us that is it going to work or not ??

please do needful.

thaks & regards,
rutesh deshmukh

The "PanelView Plus Compact" and "PanelView Plus 7 Standard" terminals are limited to one data source (PLC).

The other models of PanelView Plus, including the modern "PanelView Plus 7 Performance", have no pre-set limit on the number of data sources that their onboard FactoryTalk Linx drivers can communicate with.

Twenty controllers is a large number of controllers to use with a single HMI device, and the performance will depend on how much data you are reading and writing, and how fast.

If only monitoring a few pieces of data from each PLC, it would likely be a better setup to message that information via the PLCs themselves so that one of your choice contains all the information, then just connect the HMI to the one PLC. Maybe just personal preference, but I feel like the PLCs can communicate with each other better than the HMIs communicate with the PLCs, they seem to really hog bandwidth and ports.