Mitsu Q03UDE <> MD-X1000 Keyence Laser Marker

REZAR

Hi all... help on Ethernet comm,
between builtin EthernetQ03UDE to Laser Marker I'm using sp.socopen i cant open the port... is there any command to send string data "WX,DistancePointer=1" ?
any comments would be great,

thanks all đź‘Ľ

Hi all... help on Ethernet comm,
between builtin EthernetQ03UDE to Laser Marker I'm using sp.socopen i cant open the port... is there any command to send string data "WX,DistancePointer=1" ?
any comments would be great,

thanks all đź‘Ľ

Maybe you should check SP.SOCSND instructions to send dat from PLC. I have attached built-in ethernet manual as link below at page 62 to 110.

http://www.atronika.com/Mitsubishi/PLC/MITSUBISHI_QnUCPU-User%E2%80%99s-Manual-Communication-via-Built-in-Ethernet-Port.pdf

Maybe you should check SP.SOCSND instructions to send dat from PLC. I have attached built-in ethernet manual as link below at page 62 to 110.

http://www.atronika.com/Mitsubishi/PLC/MITSUBISHI_QnUCPU-User%E2%80%99s-Manual-Communication-via-Built-in-Ethernet-Port.pdf

Hi Wasan, thank you, i'm also use same manual, PLC will stop due to error if im using SP.SOCSND without open its port.
If i'm not get it wrong, it should be open port first, then send the data, and go read reply, then close its port.