Omron MINI LSS fatal Error

AGreavette

A
Hello,
I’m having a lot of problems opening programs from Omron SP20 PLC Using the Omron MINI LSS 1.2 software. I have had a lot of experience with programs such as
A-B LS logic, Omron Syswin and CX programmer, but Mini LSS is before my time.
When I attempt to open a program that I have already uploaded and saved as a .LOB file, it gives me an Error message (Illegal filename). I know that you have to save your uploaded programs with 8 letters or less, and when I save the files as a .NDS file I get a Fatal Error (file version error). I was hoping that one of you seasoned veterans could help. Thanks!

i'm not a veteran on this software, it only happend that i use this plc on some of my project. here is some step that may help you.
if you successfully uploaded the program from your PLC (using the upload command under the plc menu). the next thing to do is to go the Compile menu and select the object to diagram command. after that the diagram will appear and now you can save it with .nds extension name.

Sysmac mini sp20

Hello,

I have a sysmac mini sp20 that I am trying to program and I was wondering if you had any luck with the minilss? If so what did you use for the program cable to interface with.

I loaded xp and now minilss will not work. any ideas?

Thanks Alot
:)

Need a copy of Mini LSS 1.2

Just wondering if anyone can help me with a copy of Mini LSS 1.2 it would be greatly appreciated. Glenn.

Hey folks, I am facing the same issues pointed out in many of the bloggs about Minilss. I have some SP10's in the field and also need to work on the ladder to modify controls. I got the minilss.exe DOS version and loaded the CPUKiller with no avail. I am still getting the runtime error 200. I slowed the CPU down 98%, didn't think it would wake back up. Is there any other suggestions other than finding an old PC? Thank you for the consideration and help.

To be quite honest I have also tried without success to run this software on modern computers. The newest thing I got to work was running windows98 second edition, pentium1 (P1) processor and a real comm port (RS232). Sorry I cant be more help.

Thanks for the info. I'll try and dig one up. Did you use the CPUKiller program to slow the processor down. If so what perctage did you have to go down to? Thanks again!

Hi guys, im chasing a copy of the miniLSS software. i have looked everwhere on the net without any luck. if someone has a copy or a known working link to download this dinosaur software i would appreciate it. my email is [email protected]
Regards
stev

Thanks rjwb4gbm. i have been mr plc website a few time must of overlooked. Do anyone know what are the restriction of this demo version of miniLSS software.