Cimplicity with AB compactlogix PLC

ericsul

Hello There,
I wondered if somemone have any tips in order to configure points in the cimplicity 6.1 SP4 with a tag address like : HUP_DAP_007.EU_VALUE those tags will comes from AB compactlogix PLC 1768L43. The communication between the HMI and the PLC via ethernet on the same network. I have installed RSLINX ver 2.5 on the PC.
The device configuration is not directly a supported device by the cimplicity this PLC is not listed so I will use OPC server, it should solve this issue. Someone have any experience neihter with the device or points configuaration that may help me it would be very appreciate.
thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting, though I have been to this site a few times hunting for some random problem like we all do. I...
Replies
Views
Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to program some new Versamax micro PLCs through PAC using some programs saved in our archive however whenever i go to import...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im using Cimplicity 8.2. after the last restart Server Scada, the PTDL_RP process can not running. so Process can not be login to database...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a Emerson/GE PLC with Cimplicity SCADA. I need to export data of a specific point/object to a CSV file and load the CSV file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom