PanelView Plus DisplayListSelector - Touch

phuz

I have some operators that are asking (begging) to make the main screen display list selector a touch object. I didn't think it was possible. Hidden feature I'm not aware of?

Not with the default object, but with a little work, you could roll your own. It would probably be pretty simple if you only needed as many items as would fit in your home made list selector. In other words, if you didn't need to scroll beyond how many items you were displaying/selecting from.

I've kind of always wanted a better list selector, I think I may set out to make one now...

I have a pretty ugly one working. It's logically and visually pretty ugly, but it works.

Basically, I display 10 values at a time, I have next/previous buttons that increment what is displayed by 10 (up to 100). You can select any value with touch. PM me if you are interested, I'll share the ugly version. I'll try to polish it up sometime and post it if anyone is interested.