C-more HMI's from AutomationDirect..any feedback?

I use the EA9 Series with SLC500 with no issues

The only thing I find annoying is that bits have to be defined at the word level B16:02/8 not the bit level B16/40
But that is just me

I have used 15 or so in the last 10 years. Talked to AB and AD PLC's. Like everyone else my only complaint is the trend graph. Other than that, I think they are an absolute great value.

I have used 15 or so in the last 10 years. Talked to AB and AD PLC's. Like everyone else my only complaint is the trend graph. Other than that, I think they are an absolute great value.

In an application that genuinely requires trending, I'd prefer to go with a full blown, PC based HMI. The C-More panels are an excellent choice for the smaller, simpler applications for which they were designed.

The CMore beats the pants off PanelViews insofar as trending goes. You can trend data forever with ease(automatic file rollovers). Not so with the PanelView. Panelview simply "forgets" old data. Not at all useful for a service call on something that happened last week and you trend data lasts for only three days. Also the storage on the AB is ridiculous...Sure, the offer tools for extraacting. But, they frankly are ****. AD CMore is a better choice for long-term data logging.

The CMore beats the pants off PanelViews insofar as trending goes. You can trend data forever with ease(automatic file rollovers). Not so with the PanelView. Panelview simply "forgets" old data. Not at all useful for a service call on something that happened last week and you trend data lasts for only three days. Also the storage on the AB is ridiculous...Sure, the offer tools for extraacting. But, they frankly are ****. AD CMore is a better choice for long-term data logging.

The trending on a Red Lion is the best imho.

Nobody makes a worse HMI than A/B imho.

I would certainly choose C-More over PainelView, but my preference is always Red Lion.