Better screwdriver?

Pretty much the same here. We have a bunch of millennial's now that don't have a clue, but want a top paying job so they can play on their cell phone all day.

I didn't hire them!!!

My other issue is with stripping length.
You know it is a huge pain... trying to find an intermittent problem that is related to a terminal that has the screw on the insulation because the wire was short stripped?

My other issue is with stripping length.

Thats why I use these...

https://www.molex.com/molex/products/family?key=wire_pins

It slows down the build but it gives it a clean look and you never have the dreaded wire stripped too short

padees said:
One thing I find out is people don't use the correct screwdriver/bit for the task at hand.

Yes... if its 5mm then use a 5mm not a 3mm and you will have better luck but now that im not out in the 'field' its easier said then done, I can have every size here in arms reach and when your out on a call you cant have everything needed

I was working in France a few years ago and had to go to the hardware store to buy a needle nose and cutters. They were Facom and I still have them. Nice build and fit.

As I said above I use Haupa Vario set of screwdrivers. I pretty much have it in any toolset I have (and I have at least 5-6). But for the diagonal CUTTERS, sure it is FACOM. I've tried many, many, but with these you can cut thick cables all day long with no pain in the hands in the evening, when you hold your beer. And after years and years, the tip is just like it was in the shop.

You get a better connection with ferrules, the double ones can be kind of a pain on start-ups if something gets wired wrong. I would typically clip them and go to singles never had much issue doubling up if using the same size ferrules.

Guys always complained about spring terminals but for UL508A applications its nice not to have to re-torque or even have to document the torque spec.