Toshiba ex500 port interface

kondozim

hi

could anyone please advice me on the pinouts of the of female db9 programming port of the toshiba ex500, and also
could anyone please confirm that it is a ttl serial port. I am trying to interface the plc to a computer for monitoring purposes.

best regards

If memory serves me correctly, it uses the same interface as the EX100. If so, then search this site for EX100 as there is a long thread about that. Please take and post/attach a picture of the programming port as I don't recall if the connector is a standard DB9.

Toshiba EX500 programming

Thanks for the reply. I believe the connector is an 8 pin. Will check the EX100 thread.

Similar Topics

Can anybody help me with a Toshiba EX500, i need a step by step instructions on how to upload the program from the processor.My customer has the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two Toshiba G3 Tosvert-130, one of them I can see monitoring mode, I can control with the LCD display, recently I changed the presets...
Replies
Views
I inherited a system with the Micrologix 1500 talking to 8 VFDs using Modbus RTU protocol. One of the VFDs was replaced with a Toshiba VF AS1...
Replies
Views
Another software thread! We have a Toshiba EX100 that's just been working away quietly in a panel for 20 years, never causing a problem to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any body had success to change parameters in between a Toshiba Inverter VF-S11 using a Red Lion any series (mine is K304), and MODBUS RTU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom