help with factorytalk studio version 10

stu

hi guys
I have just upgraded to ftv studio (ME) to version 10.0 from version 9.0 on a windows 7 64 bit laptop and now when I try and open a file it tells me it will convert from 9.0 to 10.0 which I said ok , then it goes through the normal loading the tree with the display and then stops with unable to open the physical file ? any one had this before??
thanks stu

FTV10 error.PNG

Hmm, I see it says access denied in that message. Weird that you'd get denied access to the public folder... I would try two things:

1) configure the FactoryTalk View Studio ME executable to run as administrator
2) Set the User Account Control setting to the lowest.

the three files I tried to open had the same fault ? I decided to back up the file and then restore apa file ,and it works ok now ?? weird indeed
thanks stu