AB Drive Tools(V2.06) W/SC 300 Interface

Vietnam Bob

V
Please don't say, contact your local AB rep or go to there site. I'm asking for "Real World Information". I'm trying to communicate with an Alley Bradley 1395 and 1336 drive with Drive Tools software. I believe I have some of this figured out. In the "Communication Set Up" manual on Drive Tools, it gives a chart saying that the 1395 will talking to Drive Tools, no matter what version, through the SC 300 interface. It also seems to say that Drive Tools will not work through the SC300 interface for the 1336 drive but requires a different interface. The SC300 interface clearly state on the box, "Requires software version 2.13". The version of Drive Tools that I have is version 2.06 but the manual also, seems to say, that for the SC 300 interface only 1.1 version of Drive Tools is needed and shows a picture of this set-up. Is anyone using Drive Tools to communicate with the 1395 or 1336 AB drive? Please advise