RS Logix 500 Version Problem

vel_sathish

Hi,
In one of my conversion project, I can't able to open RS Logix 500 program in RS Logix ver 7.0 Software since it was developed in Ver 7.10. When I am trying to open the file it is showing the error "Corrupted Processor" & when Im clicking the Controller Properties Tab then automatically the Software got shutdown. How can I convert the backup in Ver 7.0? Can anyone help me in this regard?

Regrds,
S.Sathish

I don't think you can go that way... Hopefully someone can prove me wrong.

You're either going to have to upgrade your computer to 7.1, or actually upload the program from a PLC with that application in it and merge the documentation into the uploaded file.

Similar Topics

I have received a project of converting an existing SLC 500 program to a Productivity 3000 program. My question is there a tool to help achieve...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Using a Micro1400 thanks to its DNP3 capability. DNP3 spec requires syncing PLC to a UTC source. However, my local HMI needs to be...
Replies
Views
Anyone Capable of converting ACH files made with APS to an RSS? Whenever I try to open it I get errors, and I don't have anything with windows...
Replies
Views
I have the pleasure of converting a very large SLC program to Studio 5000 for an L81E processor. To cut to the chase, I've come across many COP...
Replies
Views
Hello All. I am trying to share (via email) a RSLogix 500 program I wrote, with a customer. That customer is claiming they cannot open the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom