AB SLC 5/04 processor error help

rjmarinaro

Hello i am having a problem with one of my AB processors faulting out on me. the error is 002A (hex). in the S:6 file

definintion of the error is:
Indexed address referance is beyond specific referenced data file.

Can anyone help me to find out why i am getting this error? What it means and how i can fix it?

You are using indexed addressing, the indexed address doesn't exist in the defined location.

Can you post your code?

Has this being running for some time, or is it a new application?

That's the worst kind of fault.

You need to look for indexed data table references.

I got that error one time, and it was because the indexed reference spanned across multiple tables, if you made any table size changes that's what happened.
I changed them to a different style of indexing so that it would be easier to troubleshoot.

Post your program, I'm sure it would be fairly easy to find.

Old Way

OldMain.JPG

New Way
NewMain.JPG

Last edited:
i added some things to the existing program. i am in the process of installing a pv+ 600 and made some program changes to allow for the pv+
i incresed the size of some data files and added some data files. most of all the changes that i made are in LAD 2 PVMESSAGES. i used some indexed addressing in there. the problem has only happen twice in the last four hours. can i email the program to you so you can help?

if there is anyone interested in looking at the program for me and see if they see any place that may be causing me problems please let me know. it is still happening and i cant find the problem

let me know and i can email you the program.

i am sorry not lad 2 its lad 3 that i added!!!! sorry about that my head is spinning right now trying to figure this out
lots of people breathing down my neck about this!!! sorry
its lad 3