CPU 313C Integrated I/O porblem

syma710

Hi

Iam using CPU313C model 313-5BE00-0AB0 firmware V1.0. I have downloaded the program. There are some digital inputs active in the integrated DI module. But the same is not appearing in the Step7. If I see in the VAT table it is showing as Inactive. Software couldnt able to read the integrated IO status.

There are some additional IO cards available next to integrated IO cards. The IO status (DI) of additional cards are reflecting in Step7. Is there any problem in the HW connection?

Does anyone have an idea about this issue?

Thanks

I guess that the integrated I/O has power.

Check in the HW-configuration what adresses they have. With MMC-cards you can change the adresses of the I/O.

Similar Topics

hi... i have an issue in s7 300 plc, while we run the machine(in idle there is no fault) , plc cpu goes in SF mode, after restart the power cycle...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have CPU S7-300-313C ( Cat No - 6ES7-313-5BE00-0AB0) DI24/DO16 and AI5/AO2. when I am trying to configure and use the AO channel PQW...
Replies
Views
Good day, Can you give me a link or a list of how built in i/o's have been distributed with the S7-300 CPU 313C. thanks in advance for your help
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using step7 v5.5 and wincc flex 2008. I have created my PLC program have it working, but I am having trouble with my...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have Cpu 313C and I am working on a simple project.I need to use encoder in this project. I am using ladder. I used SFB 47 block and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom