help for analog input ladder logic

bayeibrahima

Hello to all
I used to store the different mail you sent talking about various topics; among them "analog input"
As I read it again,I would like to go further by learning about the ladder logic for analog input module
Concretly, I want to learn how to programm a ladder logic concerning for example temperature control
Excuse my poor english
Hope to read you soon.Best regards

What PLC do you have, complete catalog number?
What analog module do you have , complete catalog number?
What type of input, thermocouple, RTD, voltage, current ?
What are you trying to control, more info about your process ?

The more info you can provide the better the response.

Thank you Mickey
I want to emulate a pasteurizer; I need to take a quantity of milk through a pipeline from 15°C to 92°C ; whenever the milk reach 92°C; a valve is opened and the milk go to a tank
Notice that I use a closed circuit and sensors:TANK-PUMP-HEAT EXCHANGER
Hardware used is:
plc:MITSUBISHI FX2N-64MR
Analog module:FX2N-4ADPT
Input type sensor: RTD

Hope to read you soon.Best regards

Last edited:
help for analog input lader logic

Hello jrwb4gbm
I've tried to go through the link you gave; but they prompt me that the English version of the manual is moved to the
japenese website; when I try to connect; all the doc are on japenese
No luck;please if someone can help.Hope to read you soon