1769 Devicenet Scanner Command Array

minaykha

Hi Everybody,

I got error code 90 on my DeviceNet Scanner.

I go through manual and found that DeviceNet port is disable and to check the command array.

Can anyone advice me where to check the module command array status ?

Thank.

Last edited:
Are you using a MicroLogix 1500 or a CompactLogix controller ?

The first bit of the Command Word is the "RUN" bit, and the third bit is the "DISABLE NETWORK" bit.

In the MicroLogix, these will be in the first word for the 1769-SDN's slot number. If the 1769-SDN was in Slot 1, for example, the Disable Network bit would be O:1.0/2.

In the CompactLogix, it's a Module-defined tag, similar to "Modul_Name:O.CommandRegister.DisableNetwork"

Dear Ken,

Thank you very much for your useful info.

I am using compatlogix controller and now i can find where is the command array.

see if this helps ... this example assumes that your SDN module is located in Slot 8 on the local bus ...

command_word.jpg

Last edited: