SLC500 To CLX5000 Migration No Output .ACD file

ian.smith7

Hi All
I am Converting a Program from SLC500 to ControlLogix.
I have exported the SLC files and ran them through the Project Migrator which indicates everything is parsed OK but I get no .ACD file at the end.
Looking at the AB Knowledge base this is most commonly caused by Unacceptable characters in the .CSV produced by the RSLogix500 export.
I have edited the .CSV file (with excel) and cleaned up all the oddities.
There are only the following characters a-z, A-Z, 0-9, spaces and _(underscores) in all except column A which seems to contain all the I/O and register addresses.
Before the SLC Export I did not use the 'Delete Unused Memory' memory instruction
I am a bit stumped now, is there any thing else that I should check?
Cheers
Ian

Hi Guys
As usual 2 minutes after asking the question I worked it out.
The Migrator produces an .L5K Which then has to be imported but Logix designer is opened looking for an .ACD file in a different Directory to where the .L5K file is created.
Ian