Measuring wet bulb temperature

TConnolly

Lifetime Supporting Member
I need an instrument that can measure the current wet bulb temperature in an area. I can find all kinds of hand held instruments, but I need something that can be permanently mounted that will provide a signal back to the PLC.

You can get a lot of RH (Relative Humidity) sensors. I'm using one from Omega that has RH and temperature (dry bulb). Given those two parameters you can calculate anything else on the psychrometric chart.

If you search google for psychrometric data or psychrometric charts you will find a number of sites with the appropriate equations.

www.Kele.com

Many Many products to measure just about anything you want in many differant combinations. I have been using these units for a while now without any problems

Dew Point, Enthalpy and Wet Bulb Temp Transmitters.... Check it out. They work very well and very well priced

Last edited: