1794 AENt communication without controller

Hi, I am working with project where i need to only monitor Analog Inputs, there is no control with that AI.
I would like to know whether 1794 AENT point Ethernet module can directly communicate with OPC without a Controller. Also I would like to know how Analog Input modules connected with the 1794 AENT can be configured. Please help me on this

Similar Topics

I'm sure this question has been posted a thousand times on here but for me it was even funnier when I got to ask Rockwell / AB directly. My...
Replies
Views
Looking to see if there is any sort of publication or details on if I can tie a 1794 AENT module to a 3rd party eth/ip scanner (happens to be opto...
Replies
Views
I'm new to Flex I/O. Our company bought a used packaging machine that uses Flex I/O and we are trying to recommission it. I'm trying to establish...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have used many 1794-AENT Ethernet Adaptors , and never had this problem . I used BootP and assigned the IP Address , sent...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been working on a few Flex IO modules lately. I am setting up a second one with an IP. Here's what I've been experiencing: 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom